3 in stock
Timing for all playgroups are 11am - 12pm. We will send a confirmation message 1 day before commencement of session.
Alternatively, you can call or whatapp 84200200 to book your trial session.
Parents with existing package can book your sessions via email to email@example.com or whatsapp 84200200
- Sensory carnival pass for every purchase of 4 sessions
- Free-play (UP. $18) after each session
Time: 11am - 12pm
Age: 12 - 36 months
- Starter activity (Warm-up and story telling)
- Dry Sensory activity (Literacy and Numeracy skills)
- Messy-Sensory activity (World around us and Sensory skills)
- Sensory Art activity (Take-home craft)
Playgroup objectives:Designed and conducted by in-house early childhood educators. Our Toddler Playgroups allow toddlers from 1 to 3 years old to develop
- Early literacy skills
- Early numeracy skills
- Simple knowledge of the world
- Basic art techniques
- Fine-motor skills
- Social skills such as conflict resolution, problem solving, co-operation and sharing
Each week features a different session inspired by a children's story or nursery rhyme. Kicking off each session with a short story-telling session allows your child to develop a habit of interacting with books.
They then get a chance to explore the narratives by digging into beautiful sensory bins set up using materials of various colours and textures. The session ends with your child receiving a sensory art activity he/she can bring home to do