3 in stock
They say reading provides a window to the world.
Part 1: Writer (12th March & 13th March)
- Come join us as we dissect and learn about the different components of a story.
- Learn about the most important tool used by a writer - words; how they work and how sentences are formed.
- Dramatisation & verbalisation skills
Part 2: Illustrator (14th March)
- Understand the role of illustration in a story
- Explore the difference between warm and cool colours
- Try your hand at painting techniques inspired by Eric Carle
Part 3: Animator (15th & 16th March)
- Speech & drama
- Picture narration
- Animate stories using dedicated app on tablet
- 3-4 yrs old
- 5-6 yrs old
Class size: Max 8