4 in stock
Dates: 19-21st June
- World knowledge: How does a boat look like? What different types of boats are there?
- Language: Recognising and writing the word 'boat' and 'ship'
- Numeracy: Ordering by size
- World knowledge: Who sails the boat/ship?
- Language: Emergent Reader Skills Part 1
- Numeracy: Simple patterning
- Geography: Where does the boat/ship sail on?
- Language: Emergent reader skills Part 2 (The boat sails on…)
- Numeracy: Number matching and correspondence
- STEM: How does a boat look like?
- Language: Writing a recipe text-type 'How to build a boat' (materials needed and instructions)
- Numeracy: Boat sorting into diferent types
- World knowledge: Who sails the ship and where does he work at?
- Language:' A sailor went to sea' rhyme
- Numeracy: Simple multiplication (grouping and regrouping)
- Geography: Which seas will the ship/boat sail on?
- Language: 'Row row row your boat' nursery rhyme
- Numeracy: Exploring the use of compasses to navigate and their numerical directions