1 in stock
Take note of the dates when booking classes, 5th - 6th June is for 3-4 yrs old and 7th - 8th June is for 5-6 yrs old.
Dates: 5th & 6th June
Time: 2-5 pm
- World knowledge: How does a plane look like? What different parts does it have?
- Language: Recognising and writing the word 'airplane', exploring letter 'S' for Singapore
- Numeracy: Counting the number of passengers in an airplane (Comparing more or less)
- World knowledge: Who flies the plane? What does he do?
- Language: Recognising and writing the word 'pilot'
- Numeracy: Identifying the terminal numbers at an airport, exploring numbers on flight tickets
- Geography: Which countries does the plane fly to? (Matching flags to the right countries)
Dates: 7th & 8th June
Time: 2-5 pm
- STEM: How does a plane look like?
- Language and reading: Exploring an instructional text (Take off instructions read out by the flight attendant)
- Numeracy: Simple grouping and regrouping of passengers (multiplication skills)
- World knowledge: What does a pilot do and where does he work at?
- Language: Describing the flight of a plane
- Numeracy: Time-telling
- Geography: Which countries does the plane fly to? (Knowing about different continents and where some countries lie on the map)