4 in stock
Dates: 29-31st May
Class details for 3-4 yrs old:
- World knowledge: How does a car look like? What different parts does it have?
- Language: Recognising and writing the word 'car'
- Numeracy: Recognising and writing the numbers '2' and 4' in its numerical and word form
- World knowledge: Who repairs cars? What does he do?
- Language: Recognising and writing the word 'mechanic'
- Numeracy: Simple addition and subtraction (broken cars vs repaired cars)
- Geography: Where do we drive the car to? (Simple map skills)
- Language: Fluency and clarity in giving simple directions to reach a destination
- Numeracy: Discovering numbers on licence plates
Class Details for 5-6 yrs old:
- STEM: How does a car look like?
- Language and reading: What information can we get from a car advertisement?
- Numeracy: Skip counting in twos
- World knowledge: What does a car mechanic do and where does he work at?
- Language: Constructing simple sentences about the job of a car mechanic
- Numeracy: Comparing number of cars in the workshop (Graph skills)
- Geography: Where do we drive the car to? (Understanding the neighbourhood map)
- Language: Writing out a clear set of instructions to reach a destination
- Numeracy: Discovering numbers in addresses and their patterns